Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A White Christmas:)

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!!!
This year was a wonderful Christmas:)

The Thursday before Christmas we had Christmas at Tanner's Aunts house and we had a great time.I enjoyed opening my gifts from them and giving Tanner a few of his gifts early. I got him a puppy:),three under armour shirts, a columbia jacket, an american eagle shirt, a nike pullover, some soft pj pants that say espn:), a stocking full of candy and some other little things.


Christmas eve we had Christmas at my grandma's house and everyone opened their gifts. I got the sperry shoes I wanted, a columbia jacket,Hezekiah Walker cd, Fred Hammond Cd, sperry scarf, and a victoria secret pullover from my sweet boyfriend:) and i got money from my aunt and uncle and my grandma and jimmy:) We had tons of food and just layed around. That night tanner and I went to Decatur to his mom's family Christmas and then came back and helped his parents wrap gifts.That night my whole family watched a Christmas movie together and ate taco soup:)


Christmas morning I woke up to my sister telling me it had snowed.:) and sure enough it had snowed alot. It was my first white Christmas and it was beyond beautiful!
My family opened gifts together early that morning like we do every year!!
I was grateful for every gift i got:)a sewing machine, alabama jacket, juicy couture purse, juicy couture wallet, gap outfit, money, floor mats for my car, and some other things:)
I was so excited to open Ziggy's gifts for him haha. Everyone laughed when I told them i wrapped my dogs gifts. I got him a snuggie and a blanket for the house.
After opening gifts dad cooked breakfast and we all ate together. Unfortunately my mom was very sick on Christmas morning and throughout the rest of the day she had a migraine headache and wasnt able to play in the snow with us:( After breakfast I went to Tanner's house and played in the snow with him and opened my present from his parents. They got me a nike jacket:) We had our Christmas dinner at my grandmas house later that day and spent some time with our family! Over all Christmas 2010 was wonderful and God has blessed me with amazing friends, family, and an amazingly sweet boyfriend to share Christmas with this year.
Me and tanner before playing in the snow before we had our fire.
Christmas day in the snow at his house:)
Ziggy with his blanket and snuggie:)
All of the chocolate covered pretzels and peanut butter balls I made each one:)
Ziggy's snuggie that was a little bit too small!
Allison and Ziggy!
Opening my Juicy purse that I had not even the slighest idea I was getting:)
Allison trying to say something:) and Ziggy amazed at the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment