Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's and an adventure in the woods:)

New Year's eve was laid back this year. Early that evening Tanner took me out on our first date:) We stayed in cullman due to the crazy drunk drivers on new years eve. We both dressed up and had an amazing time.

That night it stormed and we stayed at my grandmas until the ball dropped and then everyone went home:) New Year's day I went to breakfast with Tanner at Cracker Barrell and witnessed an old man having a heart attack:( it was so sad and pidiful.
After breakfast we went to his aunts house and spent the day with them for a little bit then came back home that night and tanner and I watched a movie with my mom and dad:)

Sunday we all went to Church and my mom and dad took us all out to eat.
When we got home we all (allison, tyler, tanner and I ) decided to go in the woods and walk:) we had a blast we stayed in the woods for about 2 to 3 hours. The guys found two caves and decided to look in them until tanner freaked out when he smelt the dead skunk.
Monday was just a lazy day until tanner had to leave for work.

This past weekend was very busy. Saturday morning my sweet boyfriend took me to eat breakfast at ryan's:) and then at 2 I had the DAR Good Citizenship program. After the program we all came back to my house and then went to granny's. That night dad and mom decided they wanted to take us to eat so they took us all to Red Lobster and we went to academy. I have the best mom and daddy ever:)

Sunday was cut short due to the weather but the snow was so worth it all:) I'll have pictures of the snow to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment