Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Moving Forward by Hezekiah Walker. what it means to me:)

Not going back I’m moving ahead I’m here to declare to you my past is over in You All things are made new surrendered my life to Christ I’m moving, moving forward What a moment You have brought me to Such a freedom I have found in You You’re the Healer who makes all things new Yeah, yeah, yeah Not going back I’m moving ahead I’m here to declare to you my past is over in You All things are made new surrendered my life to Christ I’m moving, moving forward You have risen with all power in Your hands You have given me a second chance Hallelujah, hallelujah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Not going back moving ahead I’m here to declare to you my past is over I’m in You Things are made new surrendered my life to Christ I’m moving… Not going back moving ahead I’m here to declare to you my past is over in You All things are made new surrendered my life to Christ I’m moving, moving forward Forward (5x) You make all things new Yes You make all things new And I will follow You forward


-I love this song. And Hezekiah Walker's Cd was one of the Christmas gifts that I got from my sweet boyfriend Tanner:) This song really hit home and has played in my car and in my house repeated times in the past few weeks~

Every body goes through different struggles and problems in their lives and everyone feels like they are all alone. But the truth really is that no matter what the circumstances are or what people tell you YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! God is always there with you and He will never leave your side. The past three years of my life have been very adventorous! Each day I learned to trust Jesus more and more and to never give up on something that you are striving for! God has a plan and a purpose for your life. He never makes mistakes! God never says Oops!! Even though sometimes I felt like things would never work out in the end I always realized I just needed to trust Jesus! Sometimes it felt like the hardest thing in the world to do. And I look back now and realize how crazy I was to not Trust Him whole heartedly from the beginning and to never give up and rely or put my trust in anything else. Wordly things don't matter. I have learned that also throughout the past few years. You can have anything that you want in this world and still not have the feeling that you have when you have Jesus! I spent so many nights lying in bed or in the floor on my knees Praying and crying to Jesus! I knew that He and only He had the answer to my every question and the solution to my every problem! I knew going into everything that I was in that it was not going to be easy but in the end it was all well worth it!

The reason that this song means so much to me is because after the past few weeks and 2 and a half months I have realized just how truly great what I waited and hoped for really is:) I realize jsut how much I should have trusted God from the beginning and when tough times came I should have turned it over to God and said God I trust You with this.... Because You are God and You have it all under control:) I am MOVING FORWARD:) and I want to trust God always in everything I do. I do not want to rely on anything else and I want Him to know that I fully trust Him! God has truly Blessed me beyond! I have an amazing family who loves me and would do anything for me, a sweet gift from God boyfriend (Tanner) who teaches me more and more everyday, an awsome Church family, amazing friends, and so much more.

Just like the lyrics to this song says You make all things New!! Jesus does make all things new and He will forgive us where we have failed Him and like the Bible says He will remember them no more! I thank Jesus for that everyday. I made so many new years resolutions this year. and one of them was to Trust God more and to put all my Faith in Him:)

I can not wait to see what God has in store for my life this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment