Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving and Christmas are by far my two favorite holidays of the year.

At the moment I am in Ohio!!
We travel up here every Thanksgiving to be with family. We got here Wednesday night really late, because it rained pretty much the whole way especially the last few hours.
Thursday morning we all got up and went to my great grandmas. There was so much food!!!! my favorite part!!!
My great grandma made all her chocolate pies, pecan pies, cherry pies, and pumpkin pies. There were tons of other desserts, cookies, and pumpkin rolls.
We had ham, turkey, dressing, rolls, corn, green beans, sweet potato casserole, hashbrown casserole, 7 layer salad, mac & cheese, brocolli dip, and so much more!!
The family started coming in and there was about 40 in all! And a ton of people couldnt make it this year. 12 of the people from my moms side did not even make it. When everyone shows up we usually have about 100.
It was a blast getting to see some of our family that we only see once a year! and since we did not make it up there last year! It was crazy how much some of the babies had grown.

I am getting tired, since we are an hour ahead up here and I have to be up early for the trip home tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I will post the shopping stories and some pictures on here very soon!

I am Blessed Beyond! and I am very Thankful for God's Grace and Mercy that get me through each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment