Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little bit of everything that is going on in my life!

So it has been over a month since I have posted on here.
I have been so busy with school, cheerleading, church, and everything else:)
I am beyond Blessed and thank God every day for everything that He is doing in my life.

In October I was chosen as one of the Senior Representatives for Homecoming Court:)
It was a blast and shockingly I won homecoming Queen!! I was so excited!! I have pictures of me and my handsome daddy walking me out to come soon.!!

Sadly football season is over! I never knew just how bad I would miss Friday night football games. From the time i was little enough to go I have either went and watched or since the ninth grade I have cheered every game:) It has been a blast and I will definitly miss it. Senior recognition has also come and pass it was very sad and extremely cold!!

I have already begun to apply for colleges. I have applied to UNA, UAH, Belhaven, and Troy. Thank Jesus I have already been accepted to them all. Now its just a matter of scholarships and the decision.

So many things have been happening in the past few weeks in my life. I have been extremely stressed about a few things. But I just always remind myself that God is always right there and He will never leave me nor forsake me.

Guess what??? I have learned a lot this year in my fashion and design class. I have made two pillows and a purse.

Out of that class I am crocheting a baby blanket!! It is almost done and I will have pictures of it all up soon.

Basketball season started last Monday and we still have a ton more games to go. Also Softball workouts started a few weeks ago and they are kicking my tale, but it will definitly be worth it:) Senior year is flying by and I dont really know what to think. In some ways I am ready to get out of High School and all the mess that comes with it. But then in another way I am not to ready for the real world. But it will be here sooner than I know it:)

Thanksgiving Holiday is next week!! It is probably one of my favorite holidays of the year. I am leaving Wednesday for Ohio and I am extremely excited. We always have a blast with our famiy members from all over the world. For real all over the world (missouri, alabama, ohio, minnesota, and tons more) I cant wait!! All the food is beyond delicious and ecspecially my grandmas homemade pies. The day after Thanksgiving or should I say the night after Thanksgiving is always a blast. My mom, grandma, aunt, cousins wife, and I all go shopping. We usually get up around two in the morning (last year they got up at midnight) and we go shopping until around 6 or 7 the next night:) It is so much fun. It is definitely a lot different than down here. Last year we didnt make it to Ohio and I went down here with my mom and some family from down here. But in Ohio it is always snowing:) and everyone is bundled up, you have to walk for miles to get from your parking spot, there are huge malls, and people are everywhere!!! This is by far my favorite time of the year:)

And as far as Christmas goes.... It will be here soon!!! I already have my Christmas tree up in my room. I already listen to Christmas music, and our Church has been practing for the play for months:) I am excited.

The bama game comes on tonight and my mom and dad have grilled pork chops, salad, potatoes, and I'm not sure what else:) so Im going to get off of here and go eat!! I hope all is well with everyone. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment