Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Semester Tests

i havent got on here in a week.. cause i have been extremely busy:)
anyways.
last weekend I had lots of fun:) Friday night my back was killing me:( so i took tylenol pm and slept til 12 almost.. which made me feel even worse. But i got up and went to town to shop with my granmda for a bit:) then i came home and did some homework and then got ready and that night i went to the Cullman High School fair queen pageant. with Anthony. Brad and hannah:) we had lots of fun. ( but get this??? we all looked at the bulletin thing and just randomly picked a winner and what do you know... I picked the winner before we even saw the girls. and they was all changing their numbers when they saw the girls but i just stuck with my first guess;) by the way they owe me a dollar a peice haha.) THen afterwards we went to Lupes and were the only ones in there. So we took anthony and brad to brads house and lets just say that was a fun trip cause my car is itty bitty but I love it:) and two big boys in the car was so funny ecspecially brad:) but anyways we left them and then me and hannah decided to go to the rodeo:) and we didnt have to pay and watched a bit of it:) By far it was a good night.

Sunday:)
IT was a bIG day!!! Our YOuth perfomed that night "Code Red". So we stayed after Church and went to eat with the Youth Group then we all went back to the Church and practiced til the next Service:)
The play was amazing. At times the guys would make you laugh insanely then the next they would have you in awe:)
We sang a bunch of songs and i can say by far our Chuch is blessed with an amazing Youth and Adult Choir:) the adult Choir is huge.
But anyways me and my sister were suppost to be nuns but we decided not to and we sat in the choir and sang instead:) By far it was one of the greatest Christmas plays i have been in

Of course as you know this week was semester exam week:(
But me being the nerd I am haha Nah!!
but really i studied like crazy.
I had little tests on Monday and Tuesday
Tuesday I had a discussion test on the book "The Ultimate Gift" (amazing book btw)
and I also had a math test.
But monday night I stayed up and did my whole entire math study guide for the semester test.
Then that test was wednesday along with my history final. And I made a perfect 100 on the math final:) and the history i am almost positive i made the same:)
then Yesterday I had an english final and a anatomy final:(
the english i am pretty confident about but the anatomy final i bombed. (but that class is a mess of because of certain things at our school)

But anyways I am just glad that its all over with and that I am done with school til next year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment