Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

God is true love:)

This is the busiest week of my life by far.But im takin each day at a time:)
only one more week almost til we are out of school:)
Our varsity boys won tonight in overtime against westpoint.
I fell getting off the bleachers and have a huge knot on my knee:(
the funniest thing was that it made a loud noise but i wasnt sure if anyone noticed so i kept walking acting like nothing happened til i started limping cause it hurt so bad haha.
It was quite funny everyone laughed when it was all over with:)

So it has been raining pretty much all day:) and i love the rain. so im good with that.
ecpsecially on a day like today. I get up and just wear lazy clothes to school:) pshh.. when do i ever get dressed up for school??? haha nah. every now and then i do:) But also the rain ment no softball practice... in the cold:)

Anyways life has been kindof stressful for me hear lately:( but God will bring you to it if He knows He can get you through it:) we are reading this book called the ultimate gift in english:) it is actually a really good book.. it helps you appreciate life and everything in it. We have had to do a project on it every day this week.. which hasnt been so fun. but honestly i got something out of them:)
1st project: write your will (now that one was a bit unnecesssary??? )
2nd project: you were given $1,500.00 and you had to give it to someone who would benefit and write a 4 paragraph paper on it:) I liked this one.
Wanna know who I gave it to????? hmm...
So.. I gave it to the Young Minds Charity in UK!!! it is a charity for mentally ill children:) I explained how it related to me in the fact that my mom was a special education teacher for many years and my uncle also is slightly handicapped and this has made me very aware of how precious life truly is:) Also i explained how being able to work with the handicapped children last month made me realize how blessed i truly am:) THis charity is for the well-being and health of mentally ill children and their parents and a career:) I explained how I hoped the money would bring a smile to a childs face who someday down the road recieves a job and realizes that their life is of value:) it kind of made me sad while i was writing it:(

3rd Project: Write 40 things you are thankful for (2o abstract and 20 concrete) then write 2 letters to 2 people of whom have been responsible for those things.:)
I wrote my first letter to my family... for showing me the true meaning of family and that I hoped to someday have a family of my own and be able to share the true meaning of family with them.
The second letter I wrote to God:) I wrote to Him thanking Him for my faith:) Because every trial i go through makes me stronger in the end and it is because of Faith that I make it through to the other side:)

Well its getting late and of course I have school in the morning:) so night to all.

A little something from the GIRLTALKBLOG:)
Luke 10:39 "She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what He said."
This devotion is talking about how we should be eager to listen to go and ready to recieve and obey:) even though Mary did this by sittting at Jesus feet, we do not necessarily have to sit at His feet or even sit, it is more about the POSTURE OF YOUR HEART!! not so much the posture of your body.

Night everyone:)
its storming...

No comments:

Post a Comment