Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas;)

So this week my mother had a Christmas party in her classroom and I checked out and went and helped:)

I have been in her class alot this year and every time I walk in the door someone hugs me or says my name:)

But anyways this one little boy is so cute and i honestly fell in love with him the first week of school:)

this football season my mom took him to a football game and he came home with us before it.

and he was in our basement playing and my mom and i were down there with him and he was playing with some handheld weights and he layed them across each other like a Cross. and he was like Mrs. Fowler why did Jesus die on the Cross?? it was so sad. and then he was like why did them men beat Him like that?? and we talked to him for a little bit.

and then he decided he could play the piano and he showed my mom and we videoed him it was so cute. then since my mom plays the piano at Church she showed him and he just watched:)


then we went to eat before the game and he had never been in mcdonalds:( and you can imagine how that went he went crazy nonstop takling inside and wouldnt eat. hehe


But at the game he was so sweet and got to play with a bunch of friends from school and then he went to the sidelines and our Youth pastor happened to be down there and the little boy was yeling at a football player so our youth pastor got the players attention and he turned around and talked to him for a second.

it was so sad having to take him home:(


But both his parents work and they have 4 kids all under the age of 9 and she works at a restaurant but doesnt get tips.

And at the Christmas party he started crying and I couldnt take it:( I was trying to hold in my tears cause there were people all around. and finally i tried to thnk of other things then i walked over too him and helped him get his present out and he got happy:) and he looked at me and was like are you my friend?? aw:) he is so sweet.


Another little boys parents didnt come and he was sitting by hisself and wouldnt eat so i told my mom i would sit with and she asked him if he would let me so i sat there and listened to him talk about everything:) sometimes all we all need is someoone to just give us a few minutes of attention:)


I can honestly say that I realized how extremely blessed I am:) I take so much for granted such as going in mcdonalds to eat. and there are other kids who can barely get food on the table. I know without a doubt if i didnt get anything I wanted for the rest of my life I would be completely satisfied:) I thank God everyday for everything and the chance to Live For HIM!!!!


*** this Christmas I was talking to a little boy and asked him for what he wanted for Christmas and he said a gameboy and he told me a bunch of times... and then one day it hit me that I had a gameboy that was a step down from the newest one and about 20 something games to go with it.. so i asked my mom and my sister got it all together and my mother is giving it to his mom and telling him it was ours but they have also a bunch of people have pitched in money to help. But i told my mom to tell her that I didnt want them to know it was from me. So they are giving them to the parents to give to their kids:) my sister gave hers too and it feels amazing knowing that you can make a difference in someones life.


I still am not sure what I want to major in when I get in college. Many times I have thought about accounting because I love math. But honestly I love kids and being around them and I would love to be able to take in a bunch of kids who are taken from their families and do not have a family and I would love to be able to give them anything to make them happy:) and I would love to share Christ with them and take them to Church. and make their lifes to where they know they are worth something and that someone loves them. and I would love to give them a safe place to live and they would not have to be scared. If that is all possible????? just something i have thought about for awhile.


God is love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment