Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Christmas presents:)

Today we are leaving for Missouri for Christmas I am pretty excited:)

We havent been since last summer. Because they came down her last year when my grandpa came and Baptized my sister and I:) but we are going for Christmas and I am pumped.

we will get to see all the babies and our cousins and granparents.

I love it up there it is alot differnt than down here in some ways becuase there nearest walmart is like an hour away if that tells you anthing haha.

But anyways I am bout to finish packing so im gonna get off here:)


while i am waiting on something to load... I got my presents from my friends this week from hannah i got a Coach wallet:) she got it in downtown atlanta:) haha. and from lisa i got a bunch of candy cookies and stuff like that. then from sybil i got lotion and a bunch of stuff with it:)


Here is the picture of what I made each of them:) A picture frame and yep. i made it all by myself. I painted everything and drilled the holes. glued the frame.. did it all:) (but in this picture the ribbon coming from the hole on the left side was cut before i gave it to her;)) it was lots of fun making it myself.

My mom really liked them so I made one for my grandma and Ill post it later:) and now I am making a blanket for my bestest friend chase:) hehe. my cousins laugh at me cause on Thanksgiving I was crocheting when they all walked in. haha. I taught myself how and Its just fun to do and keeps me busy:)

p.s.

God is Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment