Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Missouri:) .... food, family= amazing time.

So we got to missouri last night around 9:)


It was a long trip but fun.


so i chroceted for 6 hours straight!!! haha can u say old lady??? haha


we went to cracker barel in jonesboro.. and well i got out of the car and looked like i had just woke up. I had on sweats that were big and my cheer hoodie and my hair was curly and in a bun on top of my head.. haha but i didnt know anyone:)


But unfortunatley i got sick the rest of the way:( i think it was the salad dressing





but anyways when we got here last night a bunch of the family was here. and i was just about to get ready for bed when the police called and said my great grandma had fallen and pushed her emergency button.. so they all went down to her house which she only lives in walking distance and they got her up but Thank God she was okay!! she was a little upset and today she is a little sore.





It is so much different up here. the roads where they live are all dirt and everyone has farms and they hunt all the time. they even get out a week of school set aside for deer hunting???? crazy right??? but i really like it. and the walmart is an hour away. its like out in the boonies haha





Tonight we opened presents and had a big supper:)
** ham, turkey, dressing, gravy rolls, corn with sugar and cream cheese(it was amazing haha), sweet potato casserole(my fav.), and lots of desserts;) i helped cook hehe


I got 2 gift cards for BK.


a gift card for cracker barrel


$50:)


a bunch of body stuff


a really really pretty pink and brown zebra print suitcase:)


two necklaces:) and some other stuff





I got to play with my cousins baby:) hes adorable.
****we matched!!!




Then tonight my cousin drew and his feonce took my sister and i bowling at the bluff:) it was fun i got second every time. and me and dez beat my sister and drew:)



But anyways tomorrow we are getting up and going to Church with them:) its a usual. but its gonna feel different this year. because every time we have went my grandpa Preached. and the last time we came was for his retirement:(

Its getting late. im getting off here goodnight everyone:)

God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment