Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Home sweet Home:)

haha. So i ruined there picture:) they were being serious and i jumped in.. like my fake smile??? haha
*** I love these two people with all my heart:)


This weekend was lots of fun;)

Family, laughs, Church, food:), presents.

couldnt have been any better!!


Yesterday we all went to Church and it was very different without my grandpa preaching and him sitting beside us.

the little kids all sang during the morning service and it was so adorable;) the one little boy kept dancing like crazy and clapping and everyone was laughing:)

then one of the little boys played the guitar and sang part of Away in a Manger:)


get this???

randomly some little girl comes up and sits beside me:)

and she keeps looking up at me and she plays with her dress and shes kinda moving around.

Then during the Worship service when the projector messed up she kept looking at me and trying to find the page so i would help her:)

Then during the service she had a notebook and a a pen and she opened it up and there was a picture of her and a girl really really long hair... and then she started drawing and she kept looking at me and i just smile:)

then she started showing me her star she kept drawing and then she would write draw 25 things. and i would draw 25 smiley faces:) then she kept going and she would grade me. it was so cute:)


After the service we all went to my grandmas and ate leftovers from the day before:)

then it was time for the usual family tradition.. haha everyone slept:)

i fell asleep for a bit and when i woke up alsmot everyone was awake and in the living room.

then all the girls had a wrapping party:) haha. we had to wrap all my grandmas presents i bet you no joke that i wrapped 30 gifts. but it was fun:)

then we all made homemade little pizzas and some of them went down to see my great grandma:)

I watched football with the guys and my cousin:)

we got to meet my cousins boyfriend.

thats was about the extent of my day. it was fun and lazy:)


this morning we left around 9 because my grandma had to be at the Church daycare(she is the boss)haha. and we went and met my grandpa about 25 minutes with away because he was working on a house. it is always sad saying goodbye:( but I just have to have Faith that things will be fine!!! :)


anyways i slept all the way home:) because i always get car sick. and it was extremely worse this time. so after breakfast i litstened to my ipod and fell asleep.


I went to my grandmas when i got home cause i called her and she said that she had been down and she really missed us:( So we went over and stayed for along time with her and then came home and ate pizza;)


I just got finished ordering a juicy Couture purse:) hmmm.. im pretty excited. and Im Praying that the order goes through.


I am extremely tired
and im possibly gonna try and get some sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment