Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas festives!!!

Christmas was amazing:) I got way more than i deserved. We got home from missouri on monday before Christmas and Tuesday my mom my sister and I went shopping for that family. and lets just say we spent four hours or more in walmart:) It made me realize how truly Blessed I am. and honestly i enojoyed every second of it. I felt like i was shopping for my own kids or something haha. cause I would be like hmm... mom i think these two go good together or wait.. this looks more like him:) it was so much fun. (we have pictures but i have to find them). Anyways tuesday night my sister and I went and stayed with my grandma and then Wednesday we went with my mom to deliver the gifts:) wow!!! it felt great. the kids were with her. and the little boy in my moms class was like i miss you. it was adorable:) they had two little ones and they were so cute. the kids went wild when they saw all the bags of presents. and It felt great waking up on Christmas day and knowing that I made someones Christmas:). Then wednesday night we usually go to Church but my sister went to the movies and i took her then i went shopping for Christmas gifts:) well... yes i was exremely scared at first cause i had never actually been shopping.. by myself like that. But hey I prayed and I made it:) we stayed the night with my grandma again. and that night and Thursday i spent finishing gifts. We had this runnig joke in our family that everyone was making homemade Christmas gifts.. well guess wut?? i so did it!!! I made my sister a blanket(which by the way was pretty awesome!!!), I made my aunt and uncle, my grandma, both my great aunts, and one of our really good family friends a picture frame that i will show later also:) It was so much fun staying up til like one in the morning Christmas eve:) But hey i have to run its getting time to go back to Church but i will post more pictures from Christmas get togethers and Christmas day and tell yall all that i got:) God is Love.
Chocolate covered pretzels & peanut butter balls:)
So this is what it looks like when people get into them:(

My cookies before i baked them... can you tell i wanted sprinkles??? hehe


My amazing cookies being decorated. Yep i decorated every one of them;)


Here is the start of my blanket for my sister:) Here is some progress:) and the finished product i will post later. but she loved it;)












No comments:

Post a Comment