Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My exhausting day:(

I stayed the night at my grandmas last night:) She went to the hospital yesterday to see my great aunt patty and she was swollen and it reminded my grandma of my grandpa and it really upset her:( so she couldnt stay back there. So she was really nervous and upset so my sister and i went and cheered her up:) she always says we make her happy when we are over there and is always begging us to come. She is not your usual grandma:) hehe. she is hilarous and does somethings that are insanely crazy and she loves everyone so much and she is a big Christian and someone i love being around. she knows always what to say and i wuv her:) haha. But anyways my other great aunt is sick so she called last night and my grandma told her we would get her groceries for her. Ever tried grocery shopping for someone else?? haha. its kinda hard. so she called and i wrote down everything she needed. and then we get to warehouse and i never knew they had so many different kinds of vegetable, chicken noodle, and tomato soup???? like there were tons. and i think the lady who was stocking them noticed and thank God she was there cause she was like um... i think you might want the original and then we talked to her for a minute and she helped us:). So by the time we leave it is raining right?? okay. well i got a two door car. and i had my sister my grandma and my uncle in it. so here I am trying to help my grandma in the back seat and putting all the groceries up.. and of course were all just laughing:). but get this.. they didnt have orange crush at warehouse??? now they had diet orange crush but they dont carry regular???idk. so we had to go to piggly wiggly again in the rain:) then we went to take it all to my great aunts and we get there and she is like extremely sick she cant even make it to take her garabage out:( so my sister and i put up her groceries and take out the garabage while my grandma finally gets her to where she said yes to going to the doctor. so of course we cant all fit in my car so we all have to wait on my paretns to get there and they take her. and then on the way home I take the wrong road??? but i figure out where I am. and then we have to go all the way to the vnw and back to taco bell?? ha.

Then finally they call and say they are trying there best to keep her out of staying in the hospital and she will just have to come back for a shot tom. and in the meantime of this my other great aunt is being moved to princeton.. cause she is randomly screaming:(.
But they called tonight and i dont think they moved her but they said she has possible brain damage. but i think she is responding some thank God:). but its been kinda tough holidays for that side of our family.. so please keep them in your Prayers.

Anyways so i totally just described my day to all you guys??? and idk. why.

but guess what??? i learned how to play part of the song falling slowly:) it sounds pretty good.
Anyways i am going to bed in a bit:) night

God is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment