Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years. goodbye 2009:(

New Year:)
2010?? i cant believe only one more year and i will be graduated and in college:(
God has blessed me so much this past year.
2009 was great to me.
I made some new friends and some who have influenced my life completely:)
I have definitely drawn closer to God this past year. which is another one of my goals this year.
I have tried extremely hard in school and it has shown:)
God has blessed my family with great health and my friends.

This year also brought a few twists and turns.. but through it all God made my family stronger.
Moving Churches was honsestly one of the hardest things i have ever done in my life by far. I never knew it would be so hard. As many people know many things happened this year at our past Chuch and honestly i dont even know most of it. But I know for sure I have never seen my mom so worried in her life and i have never seen my dad so upset. Being a teenager i Just went to ever Service and I had grown so much in our Youth Ministry this past year and I loved every minute... and then I still remember the Sunday Youth Service that is was hurt and couldnt participate in and i showed up late from the doctor. and I remember it hitting me during the Worship part that what if we left the Church and i remember crying the whole service and people kept looking back because i was so loud and i didnt even realize it:( but everyone down there was literally my second family having been there since i was born and my grandpa Pastoring there for awhile we had a big role in the Church and were part of anything and everything. Last November I was baptized there and everything.. So as you can imagine the night that it was going to be our last Service I remember i drove my car with my sister and I remember leaving and looking back at the Church and then it hitting me.. WOW this is really it. I have never felt so broken.. but Just like The God HE is.. God showed us that he had better things in store we were going to look around for Churches but a lot of other families had left our Past Church before we did.. and we decided to go to where they were all telling us to come try. and I can tell you Faith Baptist is an amazing Church.. no we have not joined yet and our Family is still in Prayer about that. But my mom sings in the choir there and she plays the piano there, my sister and I were in their youth Christmas play and everyone is so welcoming:) i really enjoy it. But it still just different. I have always wanted to be part of a Youth Ministry when I grow up and have a family... and who knows what kinda Church ill end up at???

Anyways a few other things have happened this year with certain people.. and yep i got my heart broke a few times.. but hey im alive:) and i love life. and God will never bring you to something if He cant get you through it.

I love my God, I love my family, I love my friends, and all in all I love my life:)

Who knows what this year will hold..
but I do wanna get in better shape, and maybe start back gymnastics, I wanna be Salutatarian( not sure how you spelt it haha).
I wanna make more friends, I wanna influence others, and most of all I wanna give God the pen to write my love story:)





I didnt do much for New years. I went to some neighbors and they were shooting bottle rockets and all and had a fire. But then i went to my grandmas and we all went to eat today. and now i am off to shopping with Hannah.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE:)
GOD IS HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment