Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Monday, November 16, 2009

What I am thankful for???

What am I thankful for???

First and foremost I am thankful that God has given me the chance to live and the fact the has let me realize the only reason worth living is to Worship and Glorify Him.

I am thankful for my family and never could ask for a better one:) I thank God for them everyday and the fact that my family is still together. it breaks my heart to see broken up families.

I am thankful for my friends. these people get me through so much in life. they are there to make me smile when i do not even feel like it. they make each day bright

I am thankful for the house that i live in and the food I eat:)

I am thankful that God has given me the ability to play softball and be a cheerleader:)

I am thankful that God has given me A wonderful Church family!!! (moving Churches was extremely hard for my whole family and i couldnt stand seeing my parents worry so much like that:(..) But I wanna thank God for the fact that the Church we attend has made us feel so much at home and like we belong there.

I am thankful for peace that i have:)
the last few months have been extremely hard for me... honestly.. i had never been so upset. and I thank God that I have peace that everything will work out for the best and I pray everyday for His will in the whole situation:)

I am thankful for Hope:)
Hope keeps me going each day. Gives me a reason to keep going.

I am thankful for Faith:)
Faith is a huge part of my life. Sometimes we just have to stop worrying about everythign and have faith in the Creator of our life. "Cast all your cares on Him, for he cares about you." 1 peter 5:7.

I am thankful for Gods love most of all.
no matter where we go in life his love can reach us:) and we are never to far away from HIm. and i am thankful for everyday of life that I get to life. I am thankful that he forgives me of my sins and forgets about them and puts them as far as the east is from the west. I am thankful that he willingly gave Himself for us on the cross.

All the time it seems like people are never happy and want more and more in life of the wordly things and they seem to fall into the ways of the destructive world. But I thank God everyday that even though i go to a school full of it and live in a world full of it for the fact that I try my best to stand strong and Be BOLD for what I believe and to not let the ways of the world take over me. I thank God that I have no desire to drink or do drugs or cuss. I mean honestly I do not see the sense in it??? it has never occured to me why people wanna go and hurt thereselves and people around them??? I belive God has a beautiful plan for my life and I see no reason in ruining that now:) I have no problem with staying home on friday nights with my family rather than being out partying it up:) I thank God for that with everything I have.

I am thankful for all the romodels that God has put in my life to be Godly examples.
here are just a few... (my grandma, both my grandparents on my moms side, misty, my mom, jamie, lee, amber, rebecca, dean, and so many more)

I am thankful for everything i have in life and the little things that sometimes i forget to mention.

But nyways just thought I would post that. before i went to bed. Im new to all this and still trying to find friends and not sure how to add them???

No comments:

Post a Comment