Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving:)

only almost a week til were outta school for Thanksgiving:)
Im gonna be home this Thanksgiving which is very unusual. Because usually I am always in Ohio:( Im gonna miss seeing all of my family and ecspecially miss going shopping on black friday. (Miranda) its so much fun most the girls except im the youngest cause i love to shop, but anyways all the girls get up at about 3 in the morning and we go to tons of different stores. last year it was snowing which was BEAUTIFUL:) it was amazing. we stayed in toys r us for 2 hours in line waiting for wiis. & get this... my mom and i waited the whole time in line while they shopped and we get outta line for like 5 minutes and my aunt stands there for us and she gets on tv???? haha But I will for sure miss everyone and the amazing food:) my great grandma is the sweetest great grandmother ever she makes like 15 pies and then there is tons and tons of food. the whole family comes on Thanksgiving and she has a little bitty house so its cramped but after we eat all the boys and dads go out and shoot for along time. Since my family comes in from Alabama and Missouri we all stay in her house for the week and the rest stay with there family who lives there. last year we got to sleep in the house since some of my aunts and uncles didnt get to make it up there. but the year before we slept in the Horse Trailor outside. sounds crazy right??? but it was by far so much fun. it was one of those horse trailors with the living quaters in it (2 beds kitchen). but the craziest thing was my cousin had a horse stuffed animal from builda bear with the built in sound and it made the horse noise and noone knew bout it and she forgot about it. so she slept in there with my sister and i and she rolled over in the middle of the night and that noise went and my dad freaked out cause he thought they left the horses in there:) haha. But the next morning we got up and walked out the door to the house and when we opened the trailor door there was snow everywhere:) it was so much fun and we didnt really have good shoes on so of course we all got wet:) but it was worth it all:)

So i really will miss Thanksgiving in Ohio:(

But i will love getting to spend it with my grandma down here:) she is the craziest and best grandma anyone could ask for. I know for sure she is a blessing from God:) she makes me laugh all the time and i love being at her house. Im over there atleast twice a week. I know she gets bored sometimes and I like cheering her up. Everytime I go she asks me to walk with her around her neighborhood and she always says i cheer her up and never fails to ask when im comign back:) After my grandpa passed away a few years ago. Holidays have been pretty hard. but they get better each year:) cause we know he is smiling down from above and will all see him again one day. So I'm still looking forward to Thanksgiving and the shopping after:)

No comments:

Post a Comment