Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My legs are in pain haha:)

So its been a bit since ive been on here:)
but seems to be that i am busy all the time.
basketball season has officially started its two nights a week possibly three. and i cheer 2 games a night:) thank God not three like last year.
School work is keeping me busy... for sure. just like tonight i had to read four chapters in cold sassy for a test tommorrow on it, then I had 4o history questions to study for a test tommorrow, and lastly i had a math test to stufy for tommorrow. Along with all that I had to make cupcakes for the basketball team (I cheated and bought them this time haha) but then I had to make time to tutor Garrett on math. So i had a busy night:)
Seems to be that i am always involved in something that takes time. Just like yesterday I went around selling tickets to support National honors society and I had to be at Church at 6:30 for play practice. :)
But even though my life is filled with tons to do:).. .I wouldn't trade it for anything.

SO....... our softball coach came back monday and well lets just say it wasnt so great haha.
He is the football coach this year and we have seventh period softball while he has seventh period football the first part of the first semester. So he was at the field house all year with the football team and he left us to workout on our own.(he actually gave us a list of things to do)
So the first few weeks of this year we worked out with the basketball team then they started practicing for their season so we got a list of things to do from our coach. Well....... the first week we did most of the workouts and then the next week.....we prob did it one day.......then from there on you can imagine how it went:) we sat in the locker room and just talked haha. but some of those days we really were busy with cheerleading stuff. haha
So anyways point being he came back this monday. and just listen to the things we had to do.
1. run from the gym to the football stadium
2.run two sets of bleachers(we run the steps on the bleachers)
3. carry each other piggy backs up the bleachers.
4. karaoke twice up the bleachers
5. hop skipping a step up the bleachers
6. hop on one foot up the bleachers
7. run one more up the bleachers
8. then we had to run up the stadium seats (big diference)
then after we was all bout to die. and we thought we was done. NAH!!! he says go to the hill
so we had to run 4 hills!!
up and down=one.
finally he said that would be it and then we were suppost to run back to the gym.

yeah.. so that was our first day of workouts.
Tuesday- arms in the fieldhouse
wednesday- running
thursday- legs in the fieldhouse
friday-bleachers. or just run

Today was legs. My legs are still hurting and i cant imagine how they are gonna feel when i wake up in the morning (I remember the way they felt after gymnastics workouts:(.
My legs were cramping so bad haha we had to do something where you sit in a chair and the weight is on your feet and you are laying on a chair and you feet are in the air and you have to bring you knees to your chest then put the straight (2 sets of 12). so ya he takes the little weight off after the first person in my group goes then puts 90 on there for me and the girl behind me... (that doesnt sound like a lot but thats almost all my weight haha and its been a long time since iv worked out). and it didnt help that he was standing right behind us watching haha.

But anyways despite all the hard work it all pays off in the end:) and honestly i love to run.
He may be a really hard coach but he has had a great history as a coach. and you can ask the football team everything he does has to do with God. after almost every practice last year he basically preached to us honestly:)

But anyways enough of my pity party:)

Oh Yahh!! I cleaned my room spotless this week. I always clean my room every night before i go to bed cause its just a pet peeve of mine. But i hadnt actually dusted and cleaned stuff out in along time. so Sunday afternoon I cleaned it spotless:) it looks amazing. I put my pink Christmas tree up and listened to Christmas music while I was cleaning:) my room is brown pink and blue:)
so now it is all really pretty i love it. and while i was cleaning my room i made two homemade cheescakes:) yummmy...

So thats about it for my week so far:)
Its been by far great. but slow at the same time. hehe
A few things happened this week
But i personally am not a big fan of drama:)
and I try to stay out of it.
But one of my bestest guy friends anthony asked me to ask somebody something today.
and i asked her and then he said to meet him in the gym behind the basketball thing haha
and well what do you know the person walks out while im telling him what she said.
it was crazy we both laughed but i dont think she heard.
But things have been said about people this week.
and honestly my advice was dont let them get to you.
Cause so many people have done or said stuff to me that hurt me
but.. I didnt give them the attention to let them know it even affected me:)
Who are they to judge You???
if they have enough time to try and ruin your life. then something is wrong there:)

Anyways its late and im gonna get off here.
Night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment