Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My weekend:)

So its tuesday:) and the last day of school this week is officially over. YAY!!! except i still have to cheer for two varsity basketball games tonight.

I had a great weekend:)
friday morning my cousin randomly called my house from missouri and was like me and my (its his feonce) are on our way to your house we are leaving at about nine... So friday after school they came down:) that night we didnt get to spend that much time with them because I had to cheer for two games again and my parents had to take me since it was an away game. But saturday morning we all slept in and then we just sat and all talked for almost two hours. haha I felt like an old person cause i was drinking my usual morning coffee:) hehe. but anyways at about 11 they decided to go shopping so i went with them:) we had a blast. we went to decatur then to huntsville then got lost ( i honestly had no clue where we were... I was like Drew.. i umm... have never seen all those lights before haha. they died laughing and then we realized we were lost) but it was so much fun:) that night my sister went to the movies so we were suppost to all go to eat but my dad came in from hunting late so i just went and spent a little while with my grandma:) Sunday we were suppost to go to Church but my mom wasnt feeling very well and we hadnt got to spend much time with the my cousin and Dez. so we stayed home and they left around 12:) but it was so much fun getting to spend the weekend with them.

So... later on Sunday i went to see new moon:) it was really good. I went with hannah, lisa, sybil, and emily. Its the first time i have been to the movies in ages haha.

Then finally:) i have been waiting all week for itt..... I put up our Christmas tree. I had everyone excited and we were all gonna put it up. but the movie plans changed so we only put the tree up before i went to the movies then when i got home we finished it. Did i say we??? Haha. yah. so we were all going to put it up. but it ended up being lets watch mallory put the tree up. But anyways Christmas is my favorite time of the year:) so i fixed all the different layers and they put them in. but my mom did help me a bit:) And when i got home we put all the lights on it(cause i made them wait on me haha) and we used to put all the different ornaments on it that we made when we were little but we changed that around a bit.. and now we have a dark red and gold colors on it:) it is beautiful. we still have to go find the big ball ornaments (gold) and the rest of it is bows and these really pretty big flowers.
I'm gonna put a picture of it on here later:)

Anyways I had a great weekend by far:)

No comments:

Post a Comment