Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving:)
so fall is one of my favorite times of the year:)
the leaves, Thanksgiving (the food), football just about everythign abou it.
But anyways this was my first year home for Thanksgiving in a few years and I enjoyed it:)
so Thanksgiving morning I slept til like 10 something then i got up and my family went to my grandmas to eat:)
Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, rolls, sweet potato casserole:), baked beans, deviled eggs, gravy, potato salad, and a bunch more and then all the deserts (we had a wide variety haha). But it was all great and my oreo cake balls were a HIT:) everyone ate them.
Then I crocheted for along time cause my family was just sitting around and i love to crochet:) hehe. but my second cousin came up and surprise us all:) then my other cousins came in and they called me a grandma cause I was crocheting haha.
But i sat and drank coffee:)
and talked to my aunt and grandma for awhile. it was really special:)
later that evening the all the grandkids came to my house and a few others who are practically family came also. we had to do something for drakes new ipod.
Then we all decided to go play a game of hide and seek in the dark at my grandmas (a tradition!!! that turns out to be a blast:).
We played for a bit and Im a Pro I never got tagged:) haha
but after that my sister and i and my other sister basically just hung out for awhile. and i totally embarrassed myself.
So heres how it goes.. I was dancing in my grandmas front yard like a goof. then we was all just sitting talking.. so i decided to break out the Christmas carols:) haha but ya i wasnt actually singing and i had a wide range haha... then i was bout to get in the car and i was singing quit loud and i was like i think i should be on broadway... and my grandmas neighbors were outside on their porch and they were all laughing haha. i felt pretty dumb but O well:) we had a blast.
So i honestly have so much to be Thankful for.. so i started my day off Thanking God for everything he had done for me:) try it. it makes you realize just how much you truly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment