Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Amazing weekend.

My life=busy.
I had a great weekend.. and of course didnt want to go back to school:( but only three more weeks til Christmas break!!! YAY!!!
Saturday I went to my great aunts for a bit:) and then we all went to eat. it was fun getting to spend some time with my family:) i always enjoy it.
Saturday night I stayed home and wrapped Christmas presents:) my favorite thing to do this time of year.
Then Sunday was a funfilled packed day!! haha
I went to Sunday school of course:)
then next was the morning service... which by far was AMAZING!!! the choir was awesome. we had Communion for Thanksgiving and it was very reverent.
After Church my family and then basically my other family (their like my second parents) haha we all went to eat at AJ's with another family and Misty came in from Nashville:) she is hilarious and had us laughing ecspecially when the waiter was pouring two drinks at one... and misty looked at her and was like "now this skill". And the new thing is the animal bracelet and misty just found out about them so her dad went and bought her some now she is like (21 of so) and she has a bunch on her arm. so she goes to get her salad and is like i have to show you girls something kewl when i get back and it was her bracelets haha. she gave me two:) the hippo and the kangaroo:) when another waiter came up with one it was a duck and misty freaked out and wanted it so she tried her hardest to get the waiter to trade and had us all laughing. So it was a great lunch:)
Then i had to go home and was suppost to help pick up our yard (which some boys... im not gonna mention any names need to stop doing!!! haha). but we made them come pick it up. ( smart huh???) then I had to go help Garrett on his research paper and by this time it was 2:30. So i had to hurry and get done then come home and get ready for play practice at Church at 4:30. Then after Play practice I went to First Baptist in Cullman to hear Saran Stacey speak:) and all i can say is wow!! he is such an INSPIRATION. it was amazing.
The service started off with Praise and Worship:) which is by far one of my favorite things to do.. After all its the least thing we can do after all He did for us.
Then he began to Preach and he taught on Spiritual Gifts:) which was amazing and he did an excellent job. and during the alter call there were many who went down... and he prayed with each one individually and some were saved!!!! it was amazing.
So I had an amazing end to a wonderful weekend!!!

This week is going to be pretty busy.
Tests.
Play Practice.
Basketball games.
Getting ready for softball next week.

But it will all be fun:)
im getting off here so i can get some sleep:)
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment