Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My life:)

I love my life:)
So this week flew by.
Tuesday night we had basketball:)
then Wednesday I had play practice and Church but we practiced the whole time:)
Thursday I study like crazy... I had an anatomy test that was 4 pages of notes to study.. so i was stressed out bout that. but turns out I think i did really good;)
Last night... Friday.... We had basketball against JB Pennington:) we won!!! GO EAGLES!!
and guess wut???? IT SNOWED during the game:) i was so excited.
I went to hang out with Kayla afterwards... so we went to Bk to eat:)
someone suprised me and and showed up... Chase:)
we stayed and talked til 11.. and didnt realize we were locked in there.
but i drove home and got caught in the blizzard getting outta the car haha
I stayed up for a bit then crashed and slept til 11:)
so ive been up a little over an hour

Today is gonna be fun:)
One of the greatest days of the year... SEC championship
Im excited.. ROLL TIDE!!! for sure:)
Im gonna go to verizon this morning and pick out my phone for Christmas:)
then its to watch the game:)
I was suppost to go hang out with Anthony tonight but his family came down.
SO its gonna be a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment