Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer?? where did it go? :(

I am officially finished with my two college classes:) it was definitely a good experience to get my feet wet before I start it full force next fall. I finished my western civ. class with a 94 or 95. Im not sure exactly. But me and zeke were two of the four in the whole class who were exempt from the final:) Thank Jesus. My psychology class was a little bit harder because the test were timed and on two chapters at a time but I am not sure what my final grade in that class was. Only 10 more days until the first day of my senior year. I am very excited!!! I feel like the summer has flown by way to fast. With all of my classes done and one of my books read for school i actually had some time to go to beckis house and layout this week. It made it seem like the summer had just begun. I havent layed out near as much this year as last year:( but these next few days will for sure be spent by the pool:) My sisters tournaments came to and end this weekend. They played in Gadsden and they finished it off with a 3rd place:). Congrats Intensity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment