Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Softball.

Hey:)
so my life is absolutly busy to the max.
Monday was fun.. no school:) but i had to work on a project for school. then went to my grandmas for a bit. then just when i thought i was gonna get to come home for a bit... my mom called and asked me to come help for the softball spaghetti supper.. so i went up there for an hour then came home and got ready then went back to the games to cheer;).
It was senior recogniton and kinda sad.. to think that next year that will be me:(

Then tuesday it was back to school. for once I had nothing to do after school. Thank God:) i didnt know what to do. haha.

I gave my presentation in class today:). it was on hula hoops??? kinda random but it was what i was given. it was kinda fun compared to the ones who had to do wars and stock cars??? and i brought doughnuts for the tangible part:)

Anyways tonight is Church and i havent went on a wednesday in a while:( so it should be interesting:)

Saturday we are suppost to be going ice skating with the Youth or the jv county tourny?? im not sure yet.

Softball officially starts next week. Im kinda iffy on that one. but hey it will keep my mind off of everything and time will fly by til the end of school:)

So how bout i am loving this summer weather:) i love winter time. but summer has to be by far my favorite:)

Anyhow im gonna take a nap possibly. And btw please keep this family in your Prayers. two little girls at school i think they are in first grade?? both of their parents died in a automobile wreck this weekend. God is hope.

God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment