Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pep Rally at Alabama Stadium:) Roll TIde my friends.

So guess what???
I go to Church with a guy who is one of the drum majors for the Million Dollar Band at the University of Alabama:) we have known their family all our lives.
THey are having a pep rally at Bryant Denney Stadium on saturday and he said he could get me in with the band and his family. is that not Amazing???? :)
but im not sure if i am gonna go. but still i was pretty excited.
My family and his have been friends forever so we know them all pretty well.
but anyways I love some Bama football:) and i have been to a game.. and it is by far great:)

but anyways i almost forgot that so im off here.

God is hope:)

No comments:

Post a Comment