Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas gifts:)

So this year i got more than i deserved for Christmas. and I have to say i have the most wonderful paretns ever.
Here is what i got:)
*a new cell phone (the rogue)
*a battery for my laptop
*a bathrobe from victoria secret:)
*big pearl earrings
*big diamond earrings
*some Be Blessed jewelry:)
*some like sweat pants
*A new laptop case:) (that i love)
*A cell phone case
*Teeth whitening strips (haha it was a joke)
*lots of body stuff
^that was from my loving Parents:)

From my grandma and uncle down here i got $100:)
from my aunt and uncle and cousins I got $25;)
I got money a $10 gift certificate to wally world from great grandma in missouri:) i love her.
I got $50. and a gift certificate for Burger King or $25. and a gift certificate for Cracker Barrel for $25. and a really pretty necklace with a heart with my initial in it from my mamaw and papaw in missouri:)
I got two more gift certificates but im not sure for how much from my aunt and cousins:)
I got an adorable suitcase from my cousin his wife and baby girl freedom:) it is brown zebra print with hot pink;) i love it.
I got a angel necklace. and some bath and body stuff from my cousin and his feonce.
I also got some more lotion and stuff from my other cousins.

I got a chanel wallet from my friend hannah:)
I got a bunch of candy and cookies that were amazing!!! from lisa.
I got some more body stuff from Sybil:)

So i can honestly say I was blessed and had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!
I love everyone and thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment