Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Live Every Moment Like It's Your Last

It has been a little bit since I have last blogged.. and many things have taken place! Just last week we had a very unexpected and sudden death of Tanner's Sister. Throughout the entire week I witnessed so much heartache and pain... and God has now given me a new outlook on life.

I have suddenly realized that I take so many things for granted in life... the next breathe, the next meal, the next shower, the next time I will see my family, the next time I will be able to go to Church, or even the next time I can drive to see Tanner. So many times in life we just go about our daily routine, not stopping to realize that our very next breathe is a gift from God.

As soon as I got the call about Tanners sister, I was immediately in a state of shock. I began to question God.. why her? she was so young? she had three young kids and a husband? I was sad, shocked, and evey other emotion you could imagine. I know we are not to question God because His plan is perfect. It was then that God began to speak to me. God's Plan is higher than ours and greater than we can ever imagine. Even though we may experience trials, sickness, sadness, and anytihng else... we must remind ourselves that God is just preparing us for greater things ahead. Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." I know throughout this entire situation God has greater plans for us all and that He is in the midst of it all. So its like I heard a Preacher say one time... why not now??

I have heard it Preached over and over again.. "We are not promised tomorrow". It never really hit home until Tuesday night. So many time we say..O I will go to Church next Sunday, I will Pray when I get done with this, I will visit a neighbor tomorrow. We are truly not even promised our next breathe. Live every moment like it is your last.

Please remember the entire family in your Prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment