Header

Big Dreams and a Passion for life- Welcome to my small corner of the world!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter:)





I love Easter time:) Jesus Christ has blessed me with so much beyond what I could ever imagine and ask for. For starters He Provides with Grace every day and Forgiveness. His love is never ending:) He has given me a sweet and precious family that cares about me so much. He has given me wonderful caring parents who would do anything in the world for me. He has given me a sweet beautiful sister and best friend ( Allison Fowler):) He has also Blessed me with a very sweet Christian boyfriend:) and that is just the start:)



My cousin lives in Missouri and has a little 3 year old daughter who goes to a Christian daycare. Well on Sunday morning her mommy went in her room and said wake up the Easter bunny came and her three year old daughter jumped up in bed and said "He has risen, Jesus was on the Cross, but now He has Risen!!"



How sweet:)

Thank You Jesus for dieing on the Cross for our sins and for getting the Keys to Heaven. Thank You for rising from the dead and living with us today:) I love You Jesus and thank You for loving me and blessing me with EVERYTHING You have Blessed me with and my family and friends. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. :)



Here are some pictures of my family and I on Easter:)











No comments:

Post a Comment